To act as the voice of nurse leaders in North Texas advocating for the nursing profession in the complex health care environment of today utilizing evidence based leadership.
Benefits of Membership:
- A forum for the exchange of ideas, information and materials relative to nursing service administration.
- A forum for healthcare executives to speak about issues related to nursing administration.
- Educational programs that deal with current issues relevant to nursing administration.
- Participation in N-TONE education programs that develop and refine leadership skills.
- Opportunity to work with TONE to impact legislative changes that affect healthcare in the State of Texas and work with licensing boards.
- To collaborate with other nursing groups and health care entities to facilitate professional development for the growth and advancement of nursing practice and safe patient care through research and evidence-based practice.
- To work with academic institutions to promote the profession of nursing.
- Advance nursing practice, patient care and care delivery models in North Texas hospitals.